slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 24 Christmas Eve


It was such a fun night. We Mexicans prepare a nice meal for Christmas Eve and celebrate that night. My mom made a delicious pork loin, mashed potatoes, sopa fria and I made dinner rolls. Dinner was lovely. We couldn't wait until midnight to open presents so at around 10pm we exchanged presents. I got an awesome digital frame from Samir and Dutsika (thanks again! I loved it!) We had a great time together, we missed my sister and her family and also my grandpa...maybe next year we'll all be together again.

I just love this picture!!!

All of us!

0 comments: