slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 27


So, I'm skipping Christmas Eve and Christmas Day because I took way too many pictures!! I think it will take me a couple of days to go through them!
But, this was the coolest day because it was the warmest day of the month!! I was wearing flip flops!!! The info bar there on the picture is actually the side bar on my laptop and as you can see it was around 1:20 pm and it was 63 degrees but about a couple of hours earlier it was reading 67F!!! Oh, It made me think of Christmas at home... and I used to think that that was cold! I would have never guessed I would one day wear flip flops on this kind of cold weather!

0 comments: