slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Intermedio

So... I'm a slacker... well, no, the truth is that I got too busy working on Christmas presents that I've had no time to get all caught up. I did take pictures every day and so, my little project will be done sometime this week. So... I've been thinking about working on project 365 this year (refer to Becky Higgins' website). I love the idea of looking at it at the end of the year and see how my family changed and progressed. It's also a good way to help me keep my resolution to write in my journal everyday this year.

0 comments: