slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Emma's room needs a makeover, any ideas?

I was thinking today that it's time to get Emma's room ready. Yeah, I never actually finished her room. Lame, I know. I just could never decide on the overall look I wanted and her crib is still in our room. But, it's time for her to have her space (that, and I'm tired of her room being the while-I-find-a-home-for-this-crap room or I-hate-putting-laundry-away room) I still don't know what I want to do, but I'm thinking about it now...so, that's something!? Right?

0 comments: