slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

I Just Love her...

I was thinking that I had nothing to say or show for today. (I must apologize to those who take the time to read my lines because I never really have anything witty, intelligent or super important to say but, I'm trying to keep a little journal of our family, mostly Emma really. And so, I said I would write a little something everyday, so, just trying to write this our journal.)
I've been feeling a little sick and so we didn't really do much today. I rested in between Emma's naps, and when she was awake we played together. And so, today, I just want to express how much I love my baby. She makes me smile and something inside me lights up and makes me happy. I never imagined loving a little person this much, as cliched as this sounds, it's true. I just love her so much. And I hope she knows it. I think she does, why else would she smile when she sees me? I'm not a cow anymore!

0 comments: