slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

It was now or... who knows when...

So, I haven't really felt like doing much lately (let alone blogging!). I get sick just at looking at my computer screen! I can't even get myself to pick up my camera!
It has been almost a week since my last post. We haven't been doing much, like I said, I haven't really felt like doing anything. I just whine, all day long.
I did promise Ryan I would try to focus on the positive and not whine. Although, whiner is my middle name! I think I like whining. Is that weird? It sort of makes me feel better.
So, Valentine's Day. We got taco bell and watched The Notebook. Cried a lot. Ryan and I never do much on Valentine's or any other holiday really. We try to love each other every day (this may also be our excuse for being lazy and not wanting to put more effort on that day, than usual).
I started to write a letter for Ryan and another one for Emma for Valentine's Day, didn't finish them... they might get them by St. Patrick's day... hopefully.
Today is Samir's birthday. We are going over to their place for quesadillas and beans later tonight (yeah, quesadillas, made with homemade tortillas of course, and beans are his favorite meal ever, he can eat that everyday and be happy, very happy.)
I hope to have the desire to take some pictures tonight and post them here sometime this week.
Here are a couple of pictures I took today of Ryan and Emma while trying no to whine this afternoon...

0 comments: