slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Gestational Diabetes?

The results are in! I passed the test!! I don't have to poke my fingers or diet! I do not have Gestational Diabetes! I couldn't... I still can't believe it!
I went to the doctor today and things are going just fine. I'm 29 and a half weeks pregnant and the boys are doing great. We will have another ultrasound next Wednesday and they'll check how much they have grown. In the meantime, we're taking care of ourselves and getting plenty of rest. Emma continues to be her happy little self, even when she has rough days, like yesterday. She bumped her head and bled. Later she rolled down the stairs and hit her head again. She kept falling all day. I was a rough day, we both cried together. Today has been a much better day, she's already taken a 3 hour nap, just had lunch and we're getting ready to play, my mom and the girls went to the mall and Ryan is at work, so Emma and I get to have fun! Oh... the fun has already started! I just got a funny smell... off to change a stinky diaper!

2 comments:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

Yay!! Chocolate makes so many things so much better, it would be a shame if you couldn't eat it. :)

Erin said...

When I read the title, I first thought, "OH NO!". But I'm glad you passed the test.