slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December update

December has started and I'm already behind with my little december daily posting! Crazy! My twins are already two and a half months old! Emma is twenty and a half months old! All three of our babies are growing and getting more beautiful than ever ;)

On the first of December we went to pick up our Christmas tree, we were going to take Emma but it was way too cold! We picked a small one this time, it's cute and stout. We brought it home and at first Emma didn't understand and looked a little puzzled, later she loved it and started playing with the ornaments (we only have five ornaments, we're doing without the glass ones this year), especially the star, she thought it was a horn and started playing it! It was fun to see her enjoy decorating the tree.




On the second of December we celebrated Dutsika's birthday with a lovely cheesecake made by me.

Also, it was my sister's last day with us, we miss her very much.
We got this picture of my sister with all her nieces and nephews.


On the third of December, I was out of commission! Sick, sick, sick! Ryan got this bug and was sick tuesday night and my sister got sick Wednesday night and I got sick on Thursday, early morning, at around one in the morning. My mother in law took care of my three kids all day yesterday, thank you so much! I'm all better now, and ready to enjoy this wonderful month!
Today, the fourth day, was a good day. The boys behaved really well and took their naps (they had been kind of fussy lately and wouldn't nap). Emma slept about three and a half hours. I didn't get much done but my children were happy today. They all sleep now and Ryan reminded me that I hadn't posted anything and it was already December 4. So, I decorated my blog a bit and here I am, catching up!

0 comments: