slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Ten days later...

I can't believe it has been ten days since I last posted something here! We have been very busy taking care of fussy babies though, so I have a great excuse!;)
I need to try and do a little recap of these ten days.
On the eleventh of December, my mother arrived. Ryan and I went to pick her up at the airport and did a little shopping in Indy for a few hours before her arrival, it was nice to be without the kids fora little while and just hang out together.
I really don't remember much after that! So much for a recap!! Some of the things we have been doing that I do remember, even though I don't remember when exactly they happened (which might have to do with the actual event) were trying to put babies to sleep, feeding them 8 to 10 ounces every feeding, and trying to put them to sleep again! I did get a chance to take some pictures so, here are some pictures to try and make up for these ten days!

Now, today at church, during sacrament meeting, Emma was eating fruit snacks and there was this other baby, close to Emma's age, and I told Emma to go and share a little gummy with her and she got excited and walked over and handed her the gummy, you should have seen the smile and excitement on Emma's face! It made me happy to see her sharing and enjoying it! I wish I had a picture to show you!









0 comments: