slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

TUTTLE ORCHARD

A couple of weeks ago we went to the orchard and I had forgotten to post pictures. I realized it had been a while since I last posted and when thinking about what to write {I did come up with a bunch of ideas, which I will soon write about} I remembered this little trip.

I had been asking Ryan to take us to the orchard for a long time and since Grandpa was here and was ready to go back home very soon we decided it was that day or never. Dutsika, Kita, Amaury and Evelia joined us.
Photobucket

We picked and ate apples. Delicious! And some, not so much!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dutsika brought her handy double wagon for her kids, but my kids ended up using it {it truly saved us, thanks Dutsika} and Amaury rode in his stroller.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous, I want to go to the orchard, pick out my own pumpkin, and have Emma tote me around in the wagon. Please Emma?