slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE MAGIC OF A NEW YEAR

The pity party is over! We are through with illness (pretty much anyways) and are ready to start 2011! There is magic in starting a new year. I love New Year's resolutions! I have a few that I'm ready to tackle!
But first, a little catch up! I still have so many pictures of Mexico that if I don't post I will never look at again. Oh, so many memories!
The only time Emma got to go to the beach, it got chilly right after we got there, for swimming anyways. She did not like the feeling of the sand on her feet! She loved the shells!
Photobucket
The boys spent a lot of time playing in these cabinets!
Photobucket
We gave the boys a sink bath and of course, Emma had to have one too!
Photobucket
Everybody enjoyed countless hours in the front porch!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We most definitely enjoyed eating all kinds of delicious meals! Oh yes, we did! This is how I like my hot dogs!
Photobucket
This, is how Emma likes hers!
Photobucket
Ben liked the actual hot dog more than anything.
Photobucket
Alex could do without them.
Photobucket
We went with my mom to the Deportivo and the kids loved running around and playing!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Alex was playing in the center of the court as my mom and her friends were playing! Silly boy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There came this man selling candy and Emma wanted some but I could not find two pesos in my pocket or the car or anywhere else! It was sad!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then there was a lot of fighting. They do, they fight all the time and it can get violent.
Photobucket
There was more eating involved. A lot more than I have pictures to show for! But, my dad took us to eat some fish tacos and they were so good! Ryan didn't care much for them but I did!
Photobucket
This is my dad and my half brother.
Photobucket
And the so awaited day arrived! Daddy came!
Photobucket
And then, there was more food involved! This little shop serves some good head tacos!
Photobucket
Photobucket
And also, more cabinet time!
Photobucket
And more fun at the Deportivo!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And there is much more to share! I may just do another catch up post later!
I also did several shoots and it was so fun; such kind and beautiful people!

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

yay for more beautiful pictures!

You make life look so pretty Rigel, it makes me happy. :)