slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

SATURDAY MORNING

Just one of those random times when I take out the camera and shoot the kids! They were eating lunch. Ben was in the high chair, stuffing his face as usual, Emma was next to him, it's her thing now, she wants to sit next to Ben, and Alex was just running around and giving me lots of faces!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ben threw one of his own faces here, didn't want to be left out!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
He was ready to be done, no more pictures or food. Done.
Photobucket
Emma really loves her brothers, she's such a little mommy! I love her! She helps out in nursery too!
Photobucket
And this, my favorite shot. The lucky shot! He was running very fast around the table like the happy little crazy boy that he is!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a little nervous when I saw the first line of your blog post say "shoot the kids". Emma's hair is fun. Way fun pictures and Super cute!