slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE CAMPA SHOT

Right after I did Emma's pictures last week, we went to the store and the kids and I waited for Ryan in the car. Emma immediately came to the driver's seat and asked if she could drive. I remembered a photo of me when I was little, and it must have been one of those shots your mom takes of all her kids, her signature shot. My siblings and I have at least one picture of us on the front seat, mine is a really cute series, not to brag, but she did great with my shots! So, I thought, why not get the "Campa shot"! Love it! I know my mom will love it too! Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: