slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

ALEX

A couple of weeks ago, the kids were taking a collective bath and like with most collective baths there was some fighting and extra splashing. Alex was not in the mood for any of that and wanted out. While Emma and Ben had a blast in the tub, Alex and I had a great time! I pulled out my camera and shot him! He loved every single minute of it! I sometimes forget that they need some one on one time and how much fun it can be for both of us. I am absolutely in love with these. This is exactly who Alex is. I adore him. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: