slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THE BOYS' PINATA

The boys had a party to celebrate their birthday while in Mexico. It was somewhat improvised since I had decided we would not have one because of time. So, that morning we made plans, bought ingredients for Discada, my dad let us use the event room where he works and my mom got the pinata and decorated the place. I made calls and invited friends and family. In a few hours we had a party ready and I am so grateful it happened, we had a lot of fun and got to see some friends we would not have other wise. The funniest part and really the only thing I remember of that day was that when Ryan pulled out the pinata and the boys were handed the sticks they started "mopping" instead of hitting poor Mickey! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments: