slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Family Traditions

I've been thinking about traditions, after enrichment last week I thought I should start our family traditions. I figured Christmas would be a wonderful start. I have decided to document our month. Ryan and I bought a huge Journal/Book/Scrapbook/thing at target when we first got married and thought we would use it as a journal and record a little bit of our lives. It has been 3 years exactly and the book is empty (except for bills and random papers I've "put away"). So, I was thinking about making a little mini book for each Christmas, but, decided to use this big book instead...oh, I just had a thought, it could be our Holiday Book? Our everything book? man! I can't decide now... darn it! What should I do??? I mean, the book is huge!! It could seriously hold lots of Decembers! Lots of them!! or several days of everything. I have to think a little more about this one...
But anyways... I thought it would be neat to look back on these days as the years go by and reminisce... I think it would be a great tradition, don't you?
I better decide this... It starts on Monday... The idea is to do a little journaling and a picture a day, or several if they are that good...and maybe so crafting, you know, paper and ribbon, but I also thought it would be cool to do it digitally and then have it printed...oh man... will I be able to decide by tomorrow????

0 comments: