slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Ready, set...

Almost there... I'm excited about this little December Project. It's going to be a great way to start documenting my family's story. I'm so thankful for the importance the church gives to keeping records of our "dealings with the Lord" and our mortal sojourn, our journal is the testimony of our righteous existence. I'm also thankful for Elder Ballard's counsel to use the media to let our testimonies be heard (and read), and let others know that we serve the Lord Jesus Christ (I'm not really quoting here, just writing my impressions).

0 comments: