slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 10


Emma's top teeth are out! or in? Anyway, they're here!! She had a rough week though, we all did, but we are so happy she's eating and sleeping better now. She looks so cute with new teeth. It's funny how genes work. She has my teeth. How do I know that? well, her teeth are kind of serrated, just like mine! :) It's fun to feel the little spikes, it feels like a knife.
Today we had to prepare for the cookie exchange, we did some cleaning and raking. Oh my, did I rake leaves? I hurt all night, I had a fever and I'm so sore still, can you tell I'm way out of shape?! All in all, a good day. We are able to really park both cars in the garage, and actually open the doors. Also, our yard looks very nice!

0 comments: