slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 9


For the love of Fabric!! Don't you just adore these fabrics?! We went on a little fabric shopping trip a few weeks ago with Gillian and Mandy. I had been wanting to make a reds, whites and maybe some pinks quilt for quite a while now but I hadn't found the fabric, until that day. I think these are soo cute!! I don't know if I will have the courage to cut the fabric... So, that's why I decided to take pictures of all of them and maybe then I would make myself cut them... In the meantime I did start another quilt that's a Christmas gift for one of my lovely nieces.

0 comments: