slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 8


Emma is such a happy little girl. I just love her many smiles. These pictures were taken Monday morning right after breakfast and right after pooping, of course she was happy!! She was so stinkin' happy!! Every morning she sits in her walker and follows my mom and I around opening the kitchen drawers and pulling out the dish towels and making all kinds of messes. She's an explorer!



This is how we spent the rest of the day, reading Twilight (Ryan hasn't been able to put those books down, he's almost done with book 3, and has already read the online version of Twilight through the eyes of Edward, and considering he started Sunday night, I would say he's addicted!Not me, I'm just in chapter 5 of the first book), finishing Emma's quilt (that we started about 3 months before she was born! I know!...) and watching Emma and Lehi play through family home evening! We had a good time listening to the Christmas Devotional for FHE, we missed it on Sunday so we decided to listen to it for fhe and I just love Elder Uchtdorf (that was the only talk we listened to, but planning on listening to the other for fhe this mont) he is such and inspiration to me, plus he has a sweet accent!

0 comments: