slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Go!!

Today is the first day of my attempt to create memories and nothing I could write is more appropriate than to post the wonderful words of President Thomas S Monson:
"There is no tomorrow to Remember if we don't do something today". "Rather than dwelling on the past, we should make the most of today, of the here and now, doing all we can to provide pleasant memories for the future". That is my plan.
As I was reading his talk (the one that gave tittle to this blog) Finding Joy in the Journey, from the October 2008 General Conference, I just felt this encouraging power, I received confirmation that this was a great idea (sometimes I doubt I can have good ideas)and felt the Power of his words, because I know them to be true.
So, here we go. We are making memories, Today.

0 comments: