slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 31


This is me right before midnight. I'm excited for the new year. There are so many things I want to do, to change, to improve, to learn. I love new beginnings, not that you can't start over any day but, there is something about the new year that implies renewal. I have also been thinking about project 365 and about having a word every month that helps me focus on specific goals and also because I love words. I think my word for January is RENEW. Renew old commitments, renew good habits, renew relationships.

0 comments: