slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Renew Healthy Habits

Today we were talking about the Word of Wisdom for Family Home Evening and after reviewing the blessings of living it, we decided to make an extra effort to be obedient. So, right after I put Emma to bed, I ran to the store and bought some VERY HEALTHY items! It will be a lot of work sticking to this healthy habit, but it was definitely time to renew it and to take it seriously. Losing weight sounds just vain when that's all you mean by it (and even when you think about fitting into your clothes again, or RENEWING your wardrobe! still meaningless!), but I love how the gospel gives meaning to it through the law of health and the wonderful promises we are given. I am in a dilemma now though... do I have to throw away all my Oreos or should I just eat them all tonight?

So, here they are, delectable vegetables! (I was too lazy to get them out of the bag for a clearer picture...)

0 comments: