slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

He did it!

Ryan handled things very well while I was out at Enrichment Meeting, I must say.He called me with these news: Emma wouldn't go to sleep and Dutsikita had a little accident and her clothes were in the truck I was driving. I didn't worry, I knew he would just handle it and he did. I came home and sweet Emma was snoring and Dutsikita was back to her parents! It does feel nice to know I'm needed though...He's always been the natural one at this parenting thing, you know? But it seems like sometime in these ten and a half months I have learned something! I'm so thankful I have Ryan. He's such a good father and uncle.

Sweet Emma was so tired that she didn't even notice the bright flash when I snapped this picture!

0 comments: