slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

It must be a bug!!

So, I think there is something wrong with me. It's a bug. It must be some sort of bug! It could be this whole being stuck at home thing. Way too much snow!! I think I got the quilting bug (can this be a new virus?) and it keeps going strong! I'm working on three different quilt tops right now. It's fun!
I started this one yesterday. I like the colors. It will be a pretty big one, 78in by 98in I believe...?

Then, I saw this other super cute quilt and I wanted to try and make these crazy blocks and since I had scraps leftover from the quilt above... I decided to give it a try, after all, they were scraps, and they were literally scraps! I made six blocks and although they don't quite look like the ones I saw, I like them, and I think they will make a cute baby quilt. We shall see...

1 comments:

Gillian said...

I love them! I think the second one is my favorite.