slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Online

Not much happening today. My mom is flying back to Mexico on Saturday so we have been getting her ready and finishing some aprons we had made, we only had to embroider them. So, almost everything is ready now. It's kind of sad to think she's not going to be here on Sunday morning. Emma got so used to her. Every morning when Emma wakes up (and after every nap) I open the door very slowly and she stops whatever she's doing to look to see who's at the door, I smile and get excited to see her (I sometimes overdo it and she jumps and screams, it's so cute!), just so she gets excited to see me, and after the excitement is gone, she looks for my mom and then my mom comes in (or we go out looking for her) and Emma just kicks and smiles big! She loves her Nana, It makes me sad to think how much Emma will miss her.

This was Emma today right before we got online to talk to my sister, she wouldn't give me the headphones back! She thought it was funny.

1 comments:

peter said...

Emma is so adorable!