slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Toys??


My mom was doing dishes and I was getting ready to go run some errands and so I had no idea what to do with Emma, I mean my mom was staying home to watch Emma but she was doing dishes and I didn't know if I should put her in the walker or what, and I just had to go, so, I brought the chair close to the sink so she could watch my mom, and she opens the drawer and starts playing with the spoons and other kitchen gadgets. She gets into everything! She loves kitchen stuff, why do we insist on buying toys? even educational toys! Spoons are very educational I think! And very entertaining! Will she still like them when she grows up?

0 comments: