slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Today was one of those days...

That's right. Today was one of those I'm-a-failure kind of day. So, I'm having the worst cooking week (month really) ever. I either, have no idea what to make for dinner or I'm missing an ingredient or something like that. So we end up ordering something. I mean, nobody really complains (of course not)but, there's something about a woman that can't, won't or doesn't feel like cooking that screams failure to me! Anyway... I'm sitting down tomorrow to plan a menu and then I'm going to go shopping for my ingredients. So, if you have any delicious suggestions? Please do tell me.
On a funnier note, Emma was throwing fits left and right today! She kept getting in the cupboards and pulling the pots and pans out, even the cast iron one!(She's very strong). I let her play for a little while and when I took her hand to close the doors, she started crying and tried to throw herself on the floor!!! I did catch her though... Can you believe that?? She's only 10 months old!!! I'm in for a wonderful adventure! So, I tried to feed her and she kept being a punk so I sent her to the corner for 5 minutes! She endured it well, can you tell?? I couldn't stop laughing and taking pictures of her first corner experience!

0 comments: