slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Lots of Static, but Static no more!


So, I did sit down to plan a menu for the week and came up with some good ideas. I went through the Muncie First Ward Cookbook and found some recipes that sounded delicious. Like Kimberly''s Linguine Carbonara, Sis. Hagopian's Chicken Breasts with Sour Cream and some other yummy recipes. Tonight we had southwestern egg rolls (from Allrecipes.com) and rice. Tasty Tasty! And since I had five wrappers left I made some filled with cream cheese and dulce de leche! Oh man! Those were good too!

These were taken at lunch time while Emma and Daddy were playing together and having a fun time! I love Emma's staticky hair! It looks hilarious! Speaking of static, she took three steps today! She's going to take off one of these days! She already climbed up the stairs! I caught her on the third step!

0 comments: