slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Today's labors...

So, I said I wasn't going to sew anything else until I had quilted the two tops I've already finished... well, I just couldn't wait! I saw this really cute crazy nine patch quilt and I so wanted to try it! I used scraps I had just to see if I would like it and so far I think I do, It's rather small though. The finished quilt is 32in by 32 in. So, I was thinking about making 2 more sets (i.e. 27 blocks total) and making it more like a lap quilt. Oh, what should I do?
This is what I have so far...

0 comments: