slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Sunday Inspiration

Another great Sunday. I took a sweet two and a half hour nap! I hadn't realized I was that tired! It had been forever since I had taken a nap. Oh, it felt good!.
I taught Relief Society today. I taught from the General Conference talk " A Return to Virtue". It's a great talk. I truly felt like I was listening to Captain Moroni as he raised the Standard of Truth and invited the Nephites to fight for their freedom, their families, their religion. I felt inspired to raise our own banner as a reminder that we stand together and that we stand for what's right. I feel like many times we have the desire to change and to re-embrace higher values but we drop the ball, "Out of sight, out of mind" kind of deal. So, we are making our own family banner as a symbol of our duty to stay true to what's right and virtuous.

This is just a picture of Emma and Lehi having fun. She loves him. He makes her laugh out loud!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Rigel, you're an excellent photographer! I need to know what camera you use because I am tempted to buy one just like yours so I can take good pictures of Matthew. :) If I reach my weight goal by the end of this year, my husband is getting me a brand new, nice camera. Let me know what you have!!