slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

A very productive day I must say...

We got so much done today! Emma and I did laundry and dusted the house (more like the living room, foyer and kitchen but still... a lot of work!), we did the dishes and mopped and cleaned and slaved all day! We did take a couple of breaks and Emma got to play with daddy. Emma is such a hard worker! Do you see her pushing the laundry basket? (more like taking all the clothes out and playing with them!)
And even after having slept all day yesterday, she took her two usual naps and went to bed at 8 pm.
Right now, the rest of us(Ryan, Lehi, Dutsikas and I) , are watching Eragon and having Papa Murphys! I am quitting tonight. No more Pizza for me!
So, I was thinking today... it's almost the end of the month and I'm still working on deciding my new year's resolutions! Come on!
Today I played a little bit with the manual setting on my camera, I took a lot more pictures than usual, like 6 GBs! Lots of bad, dark and blurry pictures, but I'm loving learning! These are some of them.

0 comments: