slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

It's a bright sunshiny day!

Oh I'm loving today!! I'm so glad it's just beginning! It actually started yesterday at about 5:30 pm! Emma went down for a nap and stayed that way all night until 9 am today! Crazy!! She must have been so tired for being her usual happy self! I kept thinking I should wake her at around 6:30pm but she just looked so comfy that I couldn't. So, I made her a bottle and left it next to her. She drank it and kept sleeping!. At around 10 I was engorged! So, she had to have some more nourishment! Then at 3 am I made her another bottle 'cause she was getting fussy and waking up, I gave it to her and she went straight until 9 am!!

0 comments: