slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Cincinnati

We decided to go on a little trip to Cincinnati and visit Dan and Gillian. Gillian and I went shopping, our favorite thing to do, of course. We had a great time at IKEA, found some really cool things. Like my new laundry room shelves! I'm excited, I think they will look great and they're just what I need to put away some baking dishes and stuff.
So, it's 12:20 am and since Emma has not been able to fall asleep, we gave up and decided to order pizza and I figured I could do a little blogging. I'm so tired and hungry!! Trips are fun but so tiring! Emma's so tired! She will not go to sleep! (Pizza's here!... oh, yummy! not like Papa Murphy's yummy, more like starving yummy but good nonetheless)
This is Emma a few minutes ago...

0 comments: