slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Home, sweet home!

Isn't it nice to have a place called HOME?? I'm so glad we have our home to come back to. This is little Oran, he is such a lovable and fun little man. It's actually time to go to bed.

*Edited*
Normality. Who thought I would miss normality? It's so good to see Emma in her home again. She is back to being herself (minus a little cold and lots of buggers). Last night when I took her out of the car seat to move her to her crib she was a little startled of course and wanted to cry, but she started rubbing her eyes as if she couldn't believe she was home (more like I'm super tired and I just can't take this anymore!) and when I put her down on her crib she cried and rubbed a little more until she knew she was home and in her crib, then she found a comfortable position and went to sleep. She cried a couple of times in her sleep, it could have been joy or nightmares of hotel beds! Oh poor little thing!
She's much happier this morning, back to her territory, playing with her toys and my dishes.
I made some cinnamon rolls for breakfast and now I'm ready to tackle today! Talking about tackling, who won the Super Bowl XLIII?... After a little research, the Steelers won 27 to 23. I really didn't have a favorite, I don't even watch football.
Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday.









Emma is taking her first nap of the day, no complaints. She must have learned her lesson! Normality is good. Naps are good. It's a good life.

0 comments: