slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Emma and my tulip


One of the two tulips in my front yard.

Just playing in the kitchen.

Right after eating her veggies!

I finally got my camera out and took some pictures! I'm so excited to go out and play with Emma! I love this heat!!

1 comments:

The Blandon's said...

She is sooooo adorable! AND are those little curls in the back of her hair??? So cute. I am glad to see some blog updates from you. It's nice to hear you are doing well.
Soon you will have 2 more sweet little additions to your beautiful family!