slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

August!

August here we go! I woke up and realized a new month had begun. This is my birthday month! I can't believe I'm this old already. I used to think this day never would come, not that I wanted to be old, but when you're little you wonder when you'll be big and independent and have a husband, a house and children, at least I did, and it feels like it will never happen! But those days have come and here I am, about to turn thirty. (I can't believe I wrote that, please ignore it, it's just for record keeping purposes).
But anyway, July has been a good month. All three babies are growing! Emma keeps growing and becoming a little princess. My mom got her some real girl silk pajamas (size 4-5) on Saturday and she was so excited and kept feeling the fabric and smiling! She wants to wear them all the time now.

Also on Saturday we went yard saling and guess what I found!? A crib! Just the night before I had been thinking about it, and wondering if I should start nesting (I haven't done anything, I haven't bought anything but 2 cute onesies); and I thought about shopping for a crib and it sounded expensive and so I decided to go to sleep instead. So, Saturday morning we went to a yard sale and these people had a cute white crib for $40 dollars! It didn't come with a mattress but we have an extra one, so, it's cool. I bought it. I wasn't sure about a white crib but at that price, I can repaint it or whatever, we'll see. It's a very cute crib. It now sits in our garage and will stay there until Ryan "gets to it".
Emma just came into the room and threw a big temper tantrum because I wouldn't let her hold my cup of water! So, my mom took her to the porch to show her some plants and is now sitting on the toilet! She loves sitting on the toilet now, just because it looks fun I guess.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Hey, I'm turning 30 next month and I feel the exact same way! Hope you have a great birthday!