slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

31 Weeks!

We went to our doctor's appointment on Tuesday and they measured the babies. Right now, at 31 weeks, Baby Alejandro is 4# 4oz and Baby Benjamin is 3# 15oz! I was thinking Baby B was a little bit behind but he's actually the average one! Baby A just happen to be above average. They are both healthy and beautiful. So far things are going just fine, pretty much ideal, except for all those aches and pains and huge heavy belly, so, yeah, pretty much a normal pregnancy. I was praying last night and I caught myself saying "I'm thankful for all my blessings but..." (thinking about how physically miserable I feel sometimes and how I'm wishing for time to fly by so I can feel well again) And at that moment I realized that if I was really counting my blessings and if I was really thankful then there shouldn't be any "buts". And I just knew Heavenly Father knew about my "buts". And I started praying to be more sincere when expressing my gratitude. And I really am thankful that we're having our boys and that they are doing exceptionally well, and that it's only aches and pains and nothing more serious, I don't even have gestational diabetes! How thankful I am for my circumstances and especially for the support and love our families show us everyday.

2 comments:

Kim and Phil said...

Just be thankful that they are that size. One of my friends in Indy just had twins, both were over 7 pounds!

Nataly Harris said...

So happy that everything is going well for you and the twins (and little Emma too). Hang in there! I feel your pain, to some degree. I'm only about 6 months, and I'm not having twins but I still feel your pain! :)