slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Early Bird Special!

This morning Ryan left the house very early. He left before 4am. He drove his recently washed truck. He had some work to do. He went and did it. And he came home about 2 hours later. He gets back in bed with me and asks me how I was doing, after whining a little I fell back asleep and he asks me "aren't you going to ask me how I'm doing?" I said, how are you doing? He said "oh, I'm fine, I was just in a wreck but I'm fine". And I woke up to this:





Since this is pretty much all I know, I think I will let Ryan give the details about the wreck later.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

Looks like he got T-boned! Not fun. I hope he's not hurt!