slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

December 23

We had such a good time today! It took us forever to leave the house but we made it! We went to Maggiano's for dinner and it was oh so good! We had our new favorite chicken and truffles tortelacci and my old time favorite zucotto cake amongst other delicious dishes.

After dinner we went on a carriage ride and it was fun but equally cold. Emma enjoyed it very much. My mom stayed in the van with the boys, she thought it was too cold and didn't want to boys to catch a cold! ;)
It is Aaron's birthday today and although we couldn't make it to his family home evening we want him to know that we appreciate him and love him very much. My nephew Lehi also had a birthday, he turned 14 today. We had a chance to talk to him on the phone while driving to Indy, we love him very much and miss him dearly.

I can't believe it's almost Christmas! Time has gone by really fast! There were many things I wanted to do before Christmas day but didn't have time or energy to do them. I guess I now have a list of projects for next Christmas that I can work on all next year.
Time to go to bed and get ready for tomorrow!

0 comments: