slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

Office Party

So, we went to Ryan's work Christmas party today, it was nice. We took the kids and had a good time. The rest of the day was spent at home trying to feed babies and put them to sleep. I did get out for a couple of hours to do some Christmas shopping while my mom watched the kids, but it was not fun at all. I need to do my Christmas shopping early next year.
The children are finally asleep. We started at 9 pm bathing the kids and finally three hours later they all are in bed and we are enjoying some peace and quiet. We are excited to celebrate Aaron's birthday tomorrow! We're going to Maggiano's (Love that place!) and then on a carriage ride! How fun is that?!
So, Happy birthday to my little brother in law Aaron on his 15Th birthday and my nephew Lehi who turns 14 tomorrow also!

0 comments: