slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

EMMA DRIVES

Last Saturday I went to a couple of yard sales and found some cute toys for the kids for a few cents each and I also found this! We had terrible weather all week and we just had it parked in the garage next to mommy's car. We had been waiting for some good weather to go out and ride it finally. Well, that day was today! The boys were taking a nap and Ryan was downstairs keeping a ear out for the boys so Emma and I sneaked out for a little bit and had some fun riding it.
It took a few minutes for her to get the hang of it but she did it. She kept pushing the accelerator and holding the windshield instead of the steering wheel, this part took to the longest to learn!
I think this is my best yard sale find to date!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

What a great garage sale find!! She looks like she's having a great time! We used to have something like that and had to sell it when we moved to Michigan. I've never seen the girls so distraught.

Amy Rose said...

She is sooooo cute!