slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT

Ryan came home from work and brought us a six cheese pizza! So delicious!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids woke up from their nap and we had a good time. Crib jumping and kid bumping! The boys ate, bathed and napped. Ryan and I played skip Bo together. He claimed to have won the bet {of which I have no recollection whatsoever} and that he would not take me to a field where I could take some pictures with my new chair.
I didn't like it very much. The next hand, I won. There was no bet this time he said. He calls them as he wins them.

The children woke up and we were ready to go out. We got in the car and headed to the ice cream place. I didn't want any ice cream. I had a bad attitude. I was ruining all the fun. I then thought I needed to behave like a big girl and decide on something to do {or we were going back to the house, which I of course didn't want to do} so, we went shopping.

This is actually the first time we have gone grocery shopping together! Up until last Friday Ryan had been doing all the grocery shopping. Last week I went all by myself while Ryan and the kids went swimming with Grandpa and Matthew.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The shopping was going well. Then Emma saw "IT". She wanted "IT", badly.
Photobucket

She got "IT"
Photobucket

She enjoyed it.
Photobucket

We got great deals! Good deals! We went home.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Ah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love how you make the ordinary look and sound so beautiful!!

Well done. Well done.