slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

A BIRTHDAY PARTY | FAVORITE SONGS | MOHAWKS

This weekend was a lot of fun. First we went to Elina's birthday party and everyone enjoyed themselves and behaved very well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I got to take some pictures of Emma singing some of her favorite songs! Among them we have "twinkle twinkle little star" (everyone's favorite of course), "Popcorn Popping", "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam" and "Los tres pescaditos".
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, The Mohawk is almost gone! So, my kids grow hair on the front mostly and it looks like a mohawk. I'm not a fan of it, but they are cute either way. I had been waiting to spike it up and get their picture before cutting it. I procrastinated for several weeks. It needs to go. Today it will be gone.

Here is Alex
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now Ben.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Gillian said...

I love the hair! Don't cut it! What cute kids. I sure miss them.