slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

A BOY AFTER MY OWN HEART

I started feeding 3rd foods to the boys a few days ago. They are not handling the chunks really well, they gag all the time! Alex was having a hard time eating it so I put him on the floor to play while I fed Ben. Well, I was not paying attention to what he was doing because Ben and I were so engrossed watching cartoons and feeding. When I finished feeding Ben I realized Alex had been so content and so I looked for him and this was what I found!

Photobucket

Emma loves "Duvalin", which is an icing type of candy and she usually gets one when she's good (which has not been very often lately) but she never finishes it and it ends up on the floor most of the time. Alex found it and was loving it! He was so happy and made me laugh at how cute he looked and to see how much he was enjoying it! Chocolate IS good!

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Ah, yes. Chocolate IS good, isn't it? :)