slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

BYE BYE LITTLE PIGGY

When Ryan and I were newly weds (it seems like a long time ago) we bought this beautiful piggy bank at the border. No big plans for it. Just a cute piggy to put our extra change in. Well, Emma was born and somehow I assigned her the piggy bank. She learned to put coins in it and loved it. Well, it ran out of space for more coins and two weeks ago it died. Emma told dad she wanted to brake it(or maybe Dad told Emma, who truly knows?)I was against it. I know what it is to have a piggy and love it so much to then die. When I was a little girl, I had a sweet fat pig, full of money. I diligently put all my money in it. I couldn't wait to brake it, but I loved it so much and just couldn't. My sister on the other hand, had no love for it whatsoever, except maybe for the money in its belly.
Now, the right way to brake the pig is to throw it on the floor and watch it brake. It's simple but it really is a big deal. Especially for a little girl. It's a rather exciting thing, I Imagine. I will never know. My sister knows though. I don't remember if I even got any of my money.
Dad Emma got to brake hers. Tools had to be used since we only have carpets and I also didn't want to have to clean the floor where the boys play every day. Emma had almost $180 dollars.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amy Rose said...

She's RICH!!

That's so fun for her, so sad for the piggy!

The Blandon's said...

Shopping spree at Toys r us! That was a cute piggy!
p.s
I am a cannon girl, but by result of a big sale! I do admit that I love it though, but I don't really know what is the best.

Ace said...

The only piggy banks I've ever owned had a hole/ plug in the bottom. Well... that's a lie lol. I usually just toss my coins into some kind of jar... or whatever's handy.

Sarah said...

OKay i have to go buy a piggy bank right now, what a cute fun idea.