slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

JUST BECAUSE

I ask Emma the WHY question everyday. I ask, "Why did you go poopies in the diaper?", "Why did you color the walls?", "Why did you hit the baby?", "Why did you not eat your food"? etc, etc, etc.
To every single WHY she replies {with this little singing tone}: Because... and never says anything other than that.
Now, it's my turn. Because...
Because I was feeling abandoned
Photobucket

Because it brings back fond childhood memories
Photobucket

Because it's therapeutic {not the baking part so much, the eating part}
Okay, Because Amy is right (look at her comment), the baking IS just as therapeutic but I was trying to keep myself from baking one of these gems too often by saying it was too much work!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Because there should be a book titled "tres leches for the soul"
Because it is delicious to the taste
Because I'm still Mexican
Because it makes me HAPPY

Now, don't go asking for the recipe {it's one of those family secrets;)} but you are welcome to join me tomorrow, Because... I'm about to make it again!

1 comments:

Amy Rose said...

Ah! I love this Rigel!

You make everything look so beautiful, even the ordinary or mundane. That's a real skill.

But I have to disagree with you on one small thing, I think the baking and mixing can be just as therapeutic as the eating. Come on, the smells coming out of the oven? Doesn't that soothe your soul?