slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

SOUP MAKING

I was "working" on the computer, so when Emma said she was going to go upstairs and make soup for everybody I said okay. I suddenly heard pots and pans and cooking. I ran upstairs and found her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"just making soup for everybody, okay mommy?" Emma said. I think I might have made too many soups last week. We're taking a break.

2 comments:

Amy Rose said...

I LOVE soup when it's cold outside. Yummy. Warm. Perfect.

Alison said...

oh my goodness, Emma looks so grown up! Crazy! I need to get back there and see those children of yours again before they start driving!