slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

NO MORE!

Even if just for today! I decided, after the first time I had to get the kids away from the TV and other electronics, that I would, instead of trying to keep the TV gated, rebuild the play pen and keep them inside. I tried this several months ago and they did not like it at all, today it was a little different.
I also put up a gate on the kitchen/laundry room door. No more washer or pantry chases! I truly hope this works, even if just for a few days. I need a break.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma still won't go poo poo in the potty. I canceled chocolate, cake and Popsicles, her new favorite. She hasn't missed the first two so much. Just a minute ago, she asked me if I was still mad and if I was happy now. I said, yes, I am happy. She said, be good mommy and don't spank me, OK? I said, I'm not spanking anymore. She said, good! May I have a Popsicle now?. Nice try!

1 comments:

John & Leslie said...

I haven't been on your blog for a little bit, but I just LOVE all three pictures of Emma and the towel on her head! and The picture of her in a chair with her legs crossed and she is stiking out her tounge! And the one of your son in the middle of throwing his food. Pretty much I just love all the pictures you take!! And I so wished we lived by each other so you can take my kids pictures and make me homemade tortillas!! haha love you! xoxo