slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 Photobucket" alt="slideshow image " />

Welcome

To our family blog! We love having a spot to record the Grand and not so Grand events in our lives! Thanks for keeping track of us and for tagging along! And don't forget to check out my photography blog!

YESTERDAY'S LABORS

Yesterday morning Emma went to work with Dad. I'm sure she had a great time just by having left the house for a few hours. Poor children of mine, they need more fresh air!
When she came back she asked to be bathed. I put her in the tub and thought it would be a good time to take a couple of pictures for her birthday. It was a dreary day and the light was flat but it was now or never kind of thing since she was already getting ready, right?
Well, we did her hair and put her dress on. I thought we'll just be out in the yard for a couple of minutes and there was nothing dangerous around to harm the boys, surely they would be fine for a few minutes, what damage could they really do?
So, while we were out, we got nothing, Emma was sporting her new smile and poses and things were getting a little frustrating.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went back inside and found them unharmed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It wasn't that bad or funny really. I figured it was a fair price to pay for the few minutes of unsupervised time.
On the other hand, some things are just getting out of control. They open the dishwasher and then take all the dishes out. They turn the TV off about sixty times during the day. Their fights are getting too rough. They take out all kinds of items from the pantry and open the boxes. They scatter toys all around the house. I'm a little tired of it to tell you the truth and I find pep talking myself quite a few times during the day. Enough venting, they are now napping and I'm going to go sew something! I need to be creative today, plus, Emma is having a birthday breakfast party (yep, I decided this was the plan just yesterday) on Saturday and being the wonderful procrastinator I am, I have not figured out all the details or anything!

0 comments: